What is Life Coaching?
In a nutshell life coaching is a practice with the precise aim of determining and achieving specific life goals. Life Coaching is a future based practice where the focus is the implementation of positive changes in a person’s current or future behaviour.
The recent history of life Coaching is diverse and has roots in humanistic psychology especially the concepts of self development and self awareness. Having gained understanding and practice of multiple theories; coaches are able to draw on strategies and techniques to enable clients to achieve their personal best. Life Coaching is a process that many find extremely valuable and effective on many levels.
How would a session work?
If Life Coaching feels right for you, together we look at the best way to help you achieve clarity and confidence surrounding the issues that are holding you back from leading a harmonious life.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from a Life Coaching we have listed some pointers below,
- To be clearly heard and understood.
- To have honest and empathic feedback.
- To identify your goals.
- To identify your specific issues that are preventing you from achieving your goals.
- Explore your choices and beliefs.
- Discover your core strengths.
- Construct a practical and realistic programme for success.
- To live your life with self – reliance and confidence.